★All presenters are asked to complete pre-registration.
＊The reception is scheduled to open in early September.
- Presentation : 7 min ; Discussion: 3 min.
- Screen projector is installed. Socket is “Mini D-sub 15“.
- Bring your own PC or tablet etc.
- Please show up to the ‘Next presenter’ seat when your presentation is the next turn.
- Panel size is 1800 ｍｍ x 1200 mm (h x w).
- Prepare your poster between 8:30 and 9:30 AM.
- Poster hours
- 09:00 – 16:30
- 14:25 – 15:25 “Core time”
- Stand by your poster during the core time, 14:25-14:55 (those poster number is odd number), 14:55-15:25 (even number). Discussion is important to win the Young Investigator Award – the referees also join the discussion.
- Remove the poster after 16:30.
- Posters not removed will be trashed without notification.
Young Investigator Award
You are nominated as the Award candidates if the first author is student or postdoctoral fellow. The winners are invited (= free) to the Banquet. Names of the winners will be posted near the reception desk.